A Winter's Tale
-
Of castles and kings... ...and the mystery of things. Join artist James
Budden and me for A Winter's Tale art break December 9th - 16th in
Southwest Englan...
Accordion Paper Trees for Julep
-
Hello friends! Thanks for all your patience this year while I've taken some
time away from the blog. I'm happy to say I'm back with lots to share! I
move...
paris: extras, part two…
-
So what else was I going to tell you about on this last trip? Oh yes, my
experience of making the book for Aunty Joyce. Well, it wasn’t so much a
“book” as...
I'm a norwegian girl, working in an office during the day and teaching yoga, reading and writing in the evenings. I love beauty that inspires me to live every day to the fullest.
Me too. & always Parker Posey. Hope you had a nice mother's day.
SvarSlettOK, have to look that one up!
SvarSlettyes, it was a fabulous movie.
SvarSlett