søndag 3. mai 2009

feather



I feel better, so I think I'm ready to get back to my creative work her on my blog. And I've missed you all so much. My practice is getting a little better every day now, but it's been a rough ride. I've been coughing so bad I sprained a rib (and it's been hurting like hell, pardon my language). And this happens just two weeks before I'm starting up on the last part of my teachers training. Just my luck feels like.

Apart from that I'm really frustrated with blogger at the moment. Seems like I've been having all kind of bugs lately. It feels like I've been having some kind of trouble every time I've been posting since long before Easter. Like, all of a sudden everything I've just written is in Chinese. Anybody else been having this kind of trouble? Anyway, I'm now considering moving my blog over in another format. I'm working on it so I'll get back you on that shortly.

1 kommentar:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. We had a really bad coughing bug this winter, too...my husband's lasted for weeks and weeks!

    I havent had trouble with blogger, but I also like Typepad's big photo format...for me, though, I already have so much put into my blog that it seems like a monumental project to switch. I don't know if I have it in me!

    SvarSlett