søndag 17. mai 2009

coco and igor




Longing for the release of this movie. I read the biography of Coco Chanel a little while ago. Adding the wonderful actors Mads Mikkelsen and Anna Mouglalis and I think it will be perfect.


On another note, this has been a crazy weekend. Norway won the Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow this weekend, see our hero here. 17 of May are also Norway’s national holiday. We start of with marching bands and all the kids walk in parades with Norwegians flags early in the morning. It’s really nice. In the day it’s entertainment, refreshments and games for the children in different parks and schools (a lot of which was my responsibility this year. One of the reasons I’ve been absent lately).


At the moment it’s 4.40 in the morning here and I’m getting ready to leave for my teachers training. I check in when possible in the two coming weeks. Wish me luck.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like a fun time with your daughter recently. That's so much more important than blogging!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wishing you all the best... Come back soon!

    SvarSlett