tirsdag 30. desember 2008

stella nova



I have the day of and I am delighted. A whole day with no plans. My daughter got the flue last night. I have been up with her numerous times through the night so I'm a little short on sleep. I hope to finish " The angels game" by Carlos Ruiz Zafron, I tell you more about this wonderful book tomorrow. I understand that it is not translated into English yet. But if you loved “The shadow of the wind” you will love this one. I will also try to write down my goals for 2009 in my diary and make out a plan how to accomplish them. First and foremost I hope to be certified to teach ashtanga yoga this year. This has been my dream for more than 5 years. I'm currently in the middle of a really demanding teachers training that I will fill you in on later. Speaking of yoga I will try to do the primary series in ashtanga yoga in the middle of my living room with a blazing fire going in the fireplace this afternoon.......and maybe just maybe run by my favorite store, located just five minutes from my house, on this beautiful island that I live. They stock "Stella Nova", a Danish brand that I just love love love. I can't make the link work, but you can pay them a visit at www.stella-nova.dk.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar