lørdag 24. januar 2009

weekend

 
Posted by Picasa


Well everybody else is sick so I’ve been working my ass of with yoga classes all week. I came home last night and was totally exhausted and the second I lay down on the sofa there is water running through my bathroom ceiling. I have water everywhere because of the above neighbors’ washing machine. I’m telling you this is a mess, thank god I’m insured. But I just wanted to show you, the beautiful snow that’s been falling for the last couple of days. We rarely have snow because I live so close to the sea so this is really special. I hope to post more soon, when I get my place dried up. And I have a new Mac. The old one broke down again. I was so excited when I got it, but right now I'm just frustrated. I cannot make the spelling or Photoshop work.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I had that problem with water coming through the ceiling when I lived in a condo in Vail. It was awful. It happened at least four times in two years and each time I had to have the ceiling replastered and the carpets dried. It was awful. I was so happy to move out of that place.

    Wishing you rest and peace!

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you for your kind wishes:-) I'll get through this one as well, hopefully:-)

    SvarSlett