mandag 2. februar 2009

monday


I talked about cleaning up my look in a previous post. This is how I picture myself during spring this year, Filippa K.


But more important news is that I've been given an Blog award by the Fabulous Mary-Laure over at Aurea.

Like I already posted as a comment in her blog. I was on my way to a really early mysore class this morning. I hardly slept at all last night and I was dragging my feet. I was late, but I still took the time to sit down with a cup of coffee and get online. My heart jumped when I saw that I've received an award. Thank you!! It made my early morning so special.




I have some work that needs to be done this afternoon, but I'll be back shortly with some nominations of my own.

3 kommentarer:

  1. A well-deserved award! I entirely agree!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh, and I like your "new look"! I am very into wide-legged pants this year too. Show us a picture when you have your new look figured out!

    SvarSlett
  3. I will. Right now I just bundle up. It's really cold here at the moment.

    SvarSlett