søndag 8. mars 2009

pippi and daughter in the snow





Daughter and me went to my mum and dads house for the weekend. We had lots of fun during the day playing in the snow. In the evening we looked at old pictures. I found some really great once of my mother and father when they first met. They look like they were really in love, and the sweet thing is, they still are. They hold hands and kiss when they think nobody is looking. I scanned some of the pictures so I hope to share them with you this week. My father promised to email them to me, but he’s not that great with the computer, even though he likes to think so☺

3 kommentarer:

  1. I envy you that you have snow! Your daughter is quite adorable.

    SvarSlett
  2. I am ready to say goodbye to the snow, myself. But the trees and the dog and your daughter do look lovely surrounded by it.

    SvarSlett