tirsdag 17. mars 2009

spring


(image from day through sweethomelondon)

Spring is in the air…it’s so wonderful. We had a nice, sunny day today. I felt so much better in today’s yoga class. I really feel like I’ve been juggling so many things through the last couple of weeks that I created a major energy block. Last week after practise I cried in the car all the way home. And the day after I was much better. Ever since I’ve really been having a nice flow in my practice and I’ve been getting a lot of stuff done that’s been stealing my energy.
Tomorrow morning I’m leaving for Bergen on the west coast of Norway. I’ll be gone for two days on business. I hope to bring some nice pictures home with me.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I can't wait to see your pics, as I dream of the beauty of Scandinavia!

    SvarSlett
  2. I adore the image you found...really does describe spring perfectly!

    Sounds like you're doing an internal "spring cleaning", and that's a good thing for this time of year. I usually feel "blocked up" just before spring season kicks in...and it's such a relief when it clears!

    Have a nice trip!

    SvarSlett
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you cried. :( I've been there...Yoga can really make you face stuff you don't want to deal with. Hang in there!

    And have a great trip! I love Bergen.

    SvarSlett